The Kase Custom Trade Program is open to professionals in the interiors industry. With years of experience collaborating with top designers, event producers, restaurants, hotels, and bars, we are making it even easier to furnish spaces with custom heirloom quality pieces. As a member of the Trade Program, Kase Custom is at your service to accommodate project details from all angles.
- 10% discount
- Early access to new and limited edition pieces
- Dedicated team with expert design and product knowledge
- Project timeline and installation alignment
- Exclusive customization options
- Tax exemptions
- Promotion of projects
- Trade organization membership or certificate
- Business license
- State-issued tax permit/reseller's license
- Business/Contractors/Professional license
- Articles of organization (LLC)
- Design profession degree/diploma/certificate of completion
- EIN tax ID number
- Company website
- And/or details of your large volume project
Note: If you do not see a field for your qualifications, complete the form to the extent you are able. We will be in touch shortly to request additional information. Alternatively, you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your required details and qualifications.
The Trade Program is available solely to approved members. Access to exclusive discounts is non-transferable.
United States Air Force
Our manifesto is of a deep commitment to care for our customers, craft, community and planet. Explore our About page to learn more about our dedication to sustainable practices and materials.